Learn what is a passed pawn in chess. Passed pawns are very powerful pawns especially in the endgames. Hence, understanding passed pawns, the importance of passed pawns as well as the different types of passed pawns is extremely crucial for any chess player. There are three types of passed pawns and those are connected passed pawns, protected passed pawns and outside passed pawns.
To LEVEL UP Your Chess – JOIN the MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM NOW!
0:00 What is a Passed Pawn?
3:38 Why are Passed Pawns Important?
5:41 Types of Passed Pawns
14:52 Question of the Day!
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE:
1. What is En Passant in Chess? Special Chess Move | Learn the Secret Rule of Chess
2. How to Checkmate in 2 Moves? Learn Cool Chess Trick – Fool’s Mate Pattern to Win in Just Two Moves!
3. What are the four rules of castling in chess? Beginners Guide to Learn King Rook Swap Rules
4. What is Castling in Chess? How to do Castling? Learn King Rook Swap | Kingside & Queenside Castling
5. What is Checkmate? How to do Checkmate in Chess? Solve Checkmate Chess Puzzles
Learn How All Chess Pieces Move Here:
If you liked my work here at @youmeandchess – do leave a comment below and subscribe to encourage me. ❤️